- The days are getting colder, but there´s enough light in the daytime. Weekends and day-offs are great then. I´ve never had any extended depsressing thoughts in these months. Hopefully we´ll avoid excessive rains.
- FC Honka have started to play well again, good news indeed!
- I´ll meet my brother, sisters and mother next weekend. We´ll be attending my cousin´s wedding. And my mother is having a birthday party too, we´ll eat out together.
- My father went to Israel for the I-don´t-know-how-many-times. I met him at the airport. He says that people think it´s dangerous there, but in his 20th and more trips, he has never been anywhere with danger involved. I´ve visited Israel twice, it´s a great country!
- In wednesday I bought The New Nightwish Album, and it´s surely their best! AND I have tickets to their show in the beginning of January. I´m waiting for the new KENT album too...
- There´ll be a window-work in our house next weeks, and it seems they won´t give any exact time when the workers come to our home. They promised to let us know two days prior, to give us time to organize our window sills and so on. And our cats must be away then. This is worrying me.
- Our youth team is having a major planning day tomorrow, hopefully we´ll progress much further in our plans for next year.
Added some nice melodic hardrock/heavymetal for you! Enjoy Edguy!